Sunday 24 August 2014

Tiny Tale #8


Shubhangi shouted on her top voice “Bitch ! Again you are playing game . My phone  is about to  off and you are playing games  “ . Her frnd laughed “I am not playing games ,I am just having a look at your gallery ”  “So did you found anything ??  ” Shubhangi asked . “Not much but someone’s crush   ” Amisha replied in teasing tone. .  
“Let’s go to hostel first …Then we can go out today !” Amisha said . “Yr today , I am going to meet my best frnd Vanshika , who is in Delhi after a long time . Will You accompany me??? We can go together and we three will have fun   . “ Shubhangi asked in excitement   “You go , we will go out for dinner  , And till then I will find a new place for our dinner . So you both enjoy , I will complete some work  “ Amisha replied.
Shubhangi was getting ready , she forgot to charge her phone . She texted “VIREN” (by mistake)
Sun Meet me at “The Olive Bar And Kitchen” and please order food . As I am hungry please okay ! And be on time as you are always late  And if you are late today ! Forget ,you will meet me ever . BYE and if my Phone is OFF . Don’t worry , I will reach till 3 .  .She wrote this in a hurry .
She texted Him as she was talking to Amisha . “So you texted Vanshika ?“ Amisha asked . “Fuck ! Mera phone off hogaya ” Shubhangi looked at Amisha in anger  . “So you should have charged  ! Your fault  ” Amisha replied back And said “Call me from Vanshika cell as soon as you reach okay  ” … Okay shubhangi replied .. 
She took an auto from Saket …
On the other hand , VIREN was almost shocked to see HER message . . He called her but her phone was off as mentioned in msg . He was excited and shocked .   . He changed his clothes and his frnds were looking at him in shock . “What happened bro ?? Where are you going ? ” His frnd asked him “Going to meet my frnd  bye bye love you bro .” Viren said .
He took his car keys , plugged in the aux and played songs . He opened his phone and typed “The Olive Bar And Kitchen , New Delhi .” Address came , it said near mehrauli .  . He reached there on time means at 2:49 pm exact … And this time he was early .. He recalled how he used to like her . He used to be crazy for her  .
Shubhangi entered . Viren looked at her . But Shubhangi was looking lost as she was searching for someone else . She was tottaly shocked to see viren . That happens if you meet someone after 3 years . Whereas Viren was lost in her charm . He was tottaly amazed , by hermakeover . She was standing in Shock . Viren was shocked to look at her expression. She called him and she is looking more shock .
Situation was more like !SHOCK !SHOCK ! SHOCK !! 
Finally , Viren walked where she was standing and said “HEY!”
Shubhangi – Hey (her voice stammered )
Viren – Come and sit .
Shubhangi – I am waiting for vanshika …  . How come you here ??
Viren – What ???
Shubhangi – What ?
Viren opened his whatsapp and made her read her message which mentioned everything . “Sun Meet me at “The Olive Bar And Kitchen” and please order food . As I am hungry please okay ! And be on time as you are always late  And if you are late today ! Forget ,you will meet me ever . BYE and if my Phone is OFF . Don’t worry , I will reach till 3 .  ”
Shubhangi – Can I have a glass of water :’) please .
Viren – Yeah ! Sit here !
He gave her water . She was still in shock , like what happened  . How can she be so stupid . She laughed . Viren looked at her with expression “what?? ” She told him everything . That she and vanshika was going to meet today and her phone battery was about to finish . How she and amisha fought , How she send the message without reading the name ..
They both shared the laugh :’) :’)
Viren – So I should go back ?
Shubhangi – emm vanshika , won’t come now . So we both can have lunch . (blush)
Viren – Okay ! Cool ..
They ordered lunch . They talked about their school fun . Those Accounts lectures , Business studies lecture . And those house events .
Their lunch came .Italian both were crazy about food . While having lunch , Viren started the topic “SCHOOL CRUSH” . She looked at him first then looked at food. He looked at her , then looked at the glass of water . Nervousness was on both their faces . They looked at wach other . Shubhangi said “You liked Namita isn’t it ? “ . Viren looked at her and said “ I never liked her those were all rumors . “ ,”But you liked kabir isn’t it ?
Shubhangi said in anger “I never liked that dog “ .. Oh so you always flirted with Vanshika like you were a casonova .. isn’t it ?
Viren – I used to flirt to make you jealous . As I liked you . When he said this . He was shocked what he said and after a second he mummered “fuck ! “ . They both ate their lunch in silence . She looked t him , he looked at her . Both burst into a laughter .
Viren – So you never liked me ??  
Shubhangi – Never 
Viren – shut up !  lier  . Vansika told me you liked me .  
Shubhangi – That bitch is dead .
Viren –Tell ! Tell    :P
Shubhangi - Okay ! fine . I Liked you :D :D
Again silence surrounded them . Viren asked if today also she liked him ??
Shubhangi – Yeah ! which was followed by blush :D
Viren – HMMM
Shubhangi – And you ??
Viren –Always ! Even I will the one who still stalk your facebook profile :P :D
Shubhangi – Look , I got a new stalker :P :P
Viren – as if you didn’t :/
Shubhangi – lalallalalala !! I am not a stalker B| :D :D :D.
Viren – so are we together ?
Shubhangi – you tell ?
Viren – yes :D :D
Shubhangi –YES :D ♥
And a new love story started ♥
‪#‎Destiny‬ ! You never know , whats stored for you . Wait . Good is yet to come  .
‪#‎Meeting‬ someone again , is the best thing that happen . 'cause it happens for a reason 

~Yashika Bhagat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment